Embedded Developer (Automotive)
3-5 years (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech)Bangaluru
- Automotive embedded Software Development for ECU ( Engine , Body, Chassis, Seating, ADAS Etc.) ,
and Device Driver Development ( UART ,SPI , I2C , CAN , CANFD , LIN and etc.,).
- Higher layer Protocols (UDS, J1939, J1850 , KWP2000, OBD etc.,) Development and Integration
with Third party Software.
- C/C++ Embedded software development on RTOS/Non RTOS platform.
- Use configuration management tools for code and software documents, change management tools for
software error management and EA for software Design.
- Participate peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
- Involve Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing and System Testing
- Work with project lead for software deliverables, support for estimates, software metric and SQA
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team
- Mandatory to have Automotive embedded software development experience
- Mandatory to have hands on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development
using embedded C/ software development experience in C++
- Added advantage to have experience in low level driver implementation eg: HWIO, I2C, UART, CAN, ADC, PWM,LIN, Timers etc.
- Added advantage for experience of implementing CAN gateway module, UDS diagnostic
- Added advantage for AUTOSAR experience
- Added advantage for ADAS , ISO26262 experience